We pride ourselves on being actively involved in several industry organizations and professional affiliations:
IREM Young Professionals Chapter No. 1
Accredited Business with The Better Business Bureau, A+ Rating
Current Positions Held:
- CAI-NJ, CA-PAC Committee Vice President
- IREM Chapter No. 1, Board Member
- CAI-NJ, Awards Dinner Committee Member
- IREM Chapter No. 1, IYP Committee Chair and Friends Committee Member
- CAI-NJ Future All Star Team (FAST) Committee Member
“While emergency calls have been few, Rezkom personnel have worked nights and weekends when needed and the Rezkom supervisors have always been helpful and responsive to all emergency needs.”
– Property Manager, Park Place II
“I must tell you that the response time to handle any and all of our problems is excellent! I have even called Dennis over the weekends and if he doesn't pick up his cell phone I usually hear back from him within 15-30 minutes.”
- Property Manager, Brookview Common
“I wanted to take the time to thank you for sending Chris. He has really been an asset and made my life so much easier. Once he repairs something it is fixed... I am very pleased with Chris’s work ethic, attitude, punctuality and to put it simply he’s just a nice young man.”
– Property Manager, Villages at Summerfield
I would like to thank Walter for all of his hard work and dedication to the community and more importantly for his commendable actions that helped avert a potentially disastrous fire. It gives me great pleasure to commend Walter and to know that Rezkom and its employees truly care about the residents and the communities where they work.”
Property Manager, Washington Oaks
- Plan and Prepare The Benefits of Developing an ...
- The Annual CAI-NJ Conference and Expo is right ...
- Going into these hot summer months, it is very ...
- What Makes Rezkom Employees Stand Out? All of R...
- Did the winter weather leave its share of potho...