As a full service contractor, Rezkom Enterprises offers a full range of carpentry services.
To protect and maintain your condominium, townhome, co-op, mid and high-rise, and homeowner association buildings, be sure to align yourself with a maintenance company that has the manpower, tools and skills to get the job done right.
Our highly skilled craftsmen are professionally trained and equipped to handle all of your buildings’ maintenance and preventative care needs.
- Carpentry services/project contracts
- 24/7 emergency calls
- Invasive inspection assistance
- Decks, balconies, windows, doors, wood & composite trim replacement
- Roofing and siding
- Duradek™ certified installer
- EPA certified lead-based paint renovator
- Clubhouse renovations, kitchens, bathrooms
- Fire and flood restoration
- Water infiltration remediation
Invasive inspection assistance
The Rezkom team of highly skilled carpenters can be on call to assist engineers for invasive site inspections and we have the manpower and ability to make repairs on the spot.
At Rezkom Enterprises, we take pride in our professional and neat carpentry service.
Our cost effective solutions will keep your buildings looking new and well maintained.
We are a certified installer of Duradek™ for all waterproofing applications.
All of our work is guaranteed!
EPA certified lead-based paint renovator
Rezkom is EPA certified to remove lead based paint. R-I-18342-12-07831.
Clubhouse renovations, kitchens, bathrooms
Maintain the appearance of your common areas with periodic minor or major renovations such as painting, new flooring, new windows, custom woodwork and cabinetry, new fixtures, etc.
Whatever the scope of work, the Rezkom team of professional and highly skilled carpenters can get the job done!
Fire and flood restoration
In the case of loss or damage due to a fire, smoke or flood, Rezkom professionals are here to assist you remediate.
Contact us today to find out how we can help rebuild your property.
“While emergency calls have been few, Rezkom personnel have worked nights and weekends when needed and the Rezkom supervisors have always been helpful and responsive to all emergency needs.”
– Property Manager, Park Place II
“I must tell you that the response time to handle any and all of our problems is excellent! I have even called Dennis over the weekends and if he doesn't pick up his cell phone I usually hear back from him within 15-30 minutes.”
- Property Manager, Brookview Common
“I wanted to take the time to thank you for sending Chris. He has really been an asset and made my life so much easier. Once he repairs something it is fixed... I am very pleased with Chris’s work ethic, attitude, punctuality and to put it simply he’s just a nice young man.”
– Property Manager, Villages at Summerfield
I would like to thank Walter for all of his hard work and dedication to the community and more importantly for his commendable actions that helped avert a potentially disastrous fire. It gives me great pleasure to commend Walter and to know that Rezkom and its employees truly care about the residents and the communities where they work.”
Property Manager, Washington Oaks
- Plan and Prepare The Benefits of Developing an ...
- The Annual CAI-NJ Conference and Expo is right ...
- Going into these hot summer months, it is very ...
- What Makes Rezkom Employees Stand Out? All of R...
- Did the winter weather leave its share of potho...